If your hearing loss is only confirmed for the first time or if you have been using hearing aids for a while and you need to upgrade to new technology or more power, Rialette Gous Inc practice will assist you in selecting the most appropriate solution for your needs.
Their philosophy when it comes to hearing aid fittings is the following:
- To provide each patient with a full diagnostic audiology examination.
- To provide patients with access to all hearing aid brands available in South Africa.
- To treat each patient as an individual – to listen carefully to their priorities and concerns.
- Carefully examine the patient’s lifestyle, financial abilities and hearing needs when choosing a hearing aid or assistive listening device.
- The most expensive hearing aids are not necessarily the best for every individual.
- To provide a comprehensive follow-up appointment schedule.
- To guarantee a hearing aid trial period
- To assist with hearing aid accessories, services and/or repairs to hearing aids.
Background noise may often be the reason for a person to experience difficulty in adjusting to the use of hearing aids. Background noise is unfortunately always present and can cover or mask some of the important speech sounds making it more difficult for a person with a hearing loss to hear.
Hearing aids vary in their ability to reduce background noise. Some digital hearing aids are equipped with different microphone settings to improve their performance in background noise. There are also other ways in which hearing aids attempt to reduce and filter background noise.
The audiologists at Rialette Gous Inc are familiar with the latest technology available. They are not committed to fitting any particular brand of hearing aid which enables them to move on to new technological development regardless of its source. Because they are not limited to provide only certain brands, hearing aids that will meet an individual’s needs and financial position can therefore be offered. They also focus on the backup that hearing aid companies are given to ensure good value for money. The hearing aids they have access to are the following: